Please click on the text above each photo to read / see more photos. Powered by Blogger.

Hello World!

Here's some of my favorite items. If you like what you see, subscribe, because you never know when I will chance upon the jewellery of your life! =D




My fav handpicked Brooches:




Pearl on gold slim Victorian brooch


Vintage Broach circa 1920-30's


Double Fan / Chatelaine Pin circa 1930's
Note: A Chatelaine is a decorative belt hook or clasp worn at the waist with a series of chains suspended from it. Each chain is mounted with a useful household appendage such as scissorsthimble,watchkeyvinaigrettehousehold seal, etc. (from Wiki)




My fav handpicked bracelets:


feather bracelet


Flutterfly Peacock Bracelet




My fav handpicked rings:



estate ring



belt buckle ring, vintage circa 1880


Turquoise Snake Ring



My fav handpicked necklaces/pendants:



Indie Peacock Pendant 




cameo necklace, vintage circa 1940's




My fav handpicked earrings:


blue sapphire earrings



Trista Chain Swag Chandelier




blue diamond Celtic earrings




Yours,
Mich

0 shoutout:

Post a Comment

 
2011 Handpicked Jewellery | Blogger Templates for Over 50 Chat Sponsors: Short People Club, Michigan Mechanical Engineer Jobs, California Dietitian Jobs